Change in the way tables work
table.Rows() now returns the entire table including headers and totals.
table.Rows() should now be replaced with table.DataRange.Rows()
This is to remove ambiguity when asking for the table's first/last cell/row/column (should it be the data or the entire table?)
The .NET 4.0 and 3.5 binaries are now combined into a single Nuget package so search for ClosedXML again.
Thanks to Pitterling for this.
- Tables and Table.DataRange now return the correct first/last cells and cells used.
- range.Merge() won't call every cell in the range anymore.
- Fixed indexed color discrepancy in the 50-60 range.
- Copying a range now copies the data validations.
- Fixed issue when loading comments defined in inches.
- Comments with infoBackground now load correctly.
- Implemented 1904 Date System option.
- Fixed data validation issue (not being counted as a format).
- Table names can now contain dots and underscores.
- Sets the correct values for IEnumerable<Decimal> collections.
- cell.IsEmpty(includeFormats = true) now returns false if the cell has comments or data validations. It feels more natural that way.
- Added InsideBorder and InsideBorderColor to Style.Border.