Other Available Downloads
- Improved performance and memory usage
- Improved performance of First/Last Cell/Range Used
- Added row.RowUsed() and column.ColumnUsed()
- Fixed issue with char values
- Fixed bug when adding named ranges
- Headers and Footer now keep their images when they're not modified
- Fixed issue with named ranges pointing to multiple ranges
- Fixed issues 7135, 7113
Fantastic library to manipulate Excel with OpenXML. Shaved tons of time off a development effort to read/write data on a web server for uploaded Excel files.
on Oct 19, 2011 at 8:00 AM
Very good library. IN a small amount of time a fully working and formatted excel file. I don't know what the performance will be for very large datasets.
on Oct 12, 2011 at 12:56 PM
Excellent library for creating Open Xml spreadsheet documents. There are plenty of code samples for easy learning. It works with R1C1 cell addresses which I prefer over column letters. It really helped me a lot. Thanks to author. Great job.
on Sep 30, 2011 at 1:02 PM
The examples were great and I was able to use this much easier than other OpenXML wrappers I had tried before.
If the NuGet gets on the current release that would be nice, but really was able to read and manipulate excel files quickly with much more legible code as well.
on Sep 13, 2011 at 3:36 AM
Opera does not support ClickOnce X
To install this application, save it and then open it. Opening it directly from Opera will not work correctly.