Other Available Downloads
New in this release:
- address.ToString(R1C1) now returns R1C1 notation instead of "1,1"
- Removed methods range.ToStringFixed and range.ToStringRelative.
New on v0.57.1
- Implemented a better algorithm to modify data validations
- Fixed issues: 6948,6961,6947,6872,6939,6932
New on v0.57.2
- Fixed issue 6932
New on v0.57.3
- Added worksheet.RightToLeft property
- Fixed absolute hyperlinks
- Fixed issue with \r\n characters
- When changing a cell's data type from number to text it will no longer preserve the formatting (as it happens in Excel)
- Removed cell.GetRichText() as it's redundant to cell.RichText
- Fixed issues 6932, 6975, 6989, 6993
- Fixed named ranges pointing to tables (thanks to YFujiwara)
- Switched to .Net Client profile
- Updated version number
No reviews yet for this release.
Opera does not support ClickOnce X
To install this application, save it and then open it. Opening it directly from Opera will not work correctly.