New on this release:
New ExamplesUsing Rich TextUsing PhoneticsNew on v0.56.1:
- Major performance improvements.
- Added Rich Text functionality. See Using Rich Text
- Added Phonetic functionality. See Using Phonetics
- Updated AdjustToContents methods.
- Fixed default column behavior
- Issue of InsertData returns invalid Range
- Setting a cell to an empty string will convert the datatype to Text.
- Rich text composed only of spaces now work.
- Added unit tests
- Added table.Fields property.
- Added ws.Table(index) overload.
- It now throws an error when attempting to retrieve an invalid row/column
- Fixed issues 6838, 6848, 6872, 6859, 6865, 6799
New on v0.56.2:
- Fixed issue with large Excel files.
#Added methods Cell Above/Below/Left/Right
#Added methods Row Above/Below, Column Left/Right
#Added methods cell/rangeRow/rangeColumn WorksheetRow/WorksheetColumn