This project has moved. For the latest updates, please go here.

PatterColor, PatternStyle and Gradient missing

Feb 10, 2012 at 8:51 PM

Hello! I'm trying to find in IXLFill the Pattern Color, Pattern Style and Gradient related properties. These correspond to the following settings in Excel: right-click a cell, click Format Cells..., click Fill tab, see Pattern Color and Pattern Style. To see Gradient click Fill effects... and check the settings in the new window.

I set on cells these settings, but I could not find any of them in the IXLCell.IXLFill.

Please, help!

Coordinator
Feb 10, 2012 at 9:39 PM

Gradients are not supported yet (without an ETA).

Feb 12, 2012 at 9:59 AM

Hi

I am also trying to define these properties of a cell in some reports that I have to create. Is there any workaround for the time being until it can be implemented?

Many thanks for a fantastic and easy to use library

Coordinator
Feb 12, 2012 at 11:46 PM

Nothing comes to mind other than using the OpenXML SDK to add the gradients.

Feb 14, 2012 at 10:18 AM

Hi. Is it not possible to wrap this within the ClosedXML library, giving some constants or enums or some predefined values?

Coordinator
Feb 14, 2012 at 3:45 PM

It's definitely possible to implement gradients but at the moment that's a low priority. I'll take a look at it this weekend. If it's easy enough I'll implement it. No promises though.

Mar 24, 2015 at 7:40 PM
Good afternoon!

Sorry to bring this thread back from the dead but has there been any progress on this? Currently working on a project which requires a gradient on the top row and this is the closest thing I could find to a lead! Thanks!

Chumba